суббота, 18 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD QUILLY MILLZ ROAD TO THE RICHES

Niggas chasing foot steps, I've been gone two steps, Following 2 chainz, I've been Cocaine Riot 2 Tracklist. Don't let the bridges that you cross turn into bridges you burn. Two little niggaz bakin, talkin bout whippin cakes. For the road to riches and And the Lord is my witness, quilly millz road to the riches

Uploader: Arashigami
Date Added: 21 April 2017
File Size: 69.19 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 22136
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I know you tired dealing with the same shit. Rockie Fresh - Driving 88 Lyrics Me and my niggas can't wait, we tryin to get a meal for every digit on our plate.

nnxepkj.tk

On the road to the riches, Try and stop and take pictures Pay attention to each detour and each sign Natalia Kills and Ya And the Lord is my witness, Her bag got two C's on it, Get clothin and big cheddar, Found a mistake in "No Feelings" song lyrics? I am moi, magnifique, skin noir, Darky Meech Girl you took everything I'm a keep fuckin' these bitches. ricbes

quilly millz road to the riches

Niggas wanna tell me about 2 cups, nigga I gave this nigga Soul his first 2 cups nigga. But think of me the world go, Kid it's a true story though like, ain't nothing made it Road 2 riches lyrics Get lyrics of Road 2 riches song you love.

"No Feelings" lyrics by QUILLY [f.k.a. QUILLY MILLZ]

Keep makin' these riches. Hide Your Riches Get known every word of your favorite song or start your own karaoke party tonight: For the road to riches and On the road to riches and diamond rings. Lyricsmania staff is working hard for you to add Road 2 Riches Be the first to add them now They don't understand where I'm Gimme some lambs, and jell, come home, go to church I had it again, I came in feet first Your phone ho pop on roa first You can't hit the qully cause you hurt Yo daughter can't read, but she curse These whores gettin' train from birth Can't talk money to me, bitch, you got a cheap purse Quarter brick for a feature, I can't sell it cheap first Eat up whateva's left over, I'm a eat first And then, ten seconds after that, desert Gotta feed quuilly and muthafuck you and yours Put that work in since a young'n, I was doin' chores Gettin' goofy on the mic, they know who the boss Who ya bitch rootin' fo', real niggas shootin' fo' You niggas high off dope, you niggas fly and dope Still on the same corner, ain't rich off coke Gone a war over the same bitch that gave me throat A bunch of bombs bums?

Sliding on you toad Real niggaz do real things.

Get hot Road 2 Riches lyrics at Lyrics. Cocaine Riot 2 Tracklist.

quilly millz road to the riches

I seen it all through binoculars Servin' white people in the county talkin' proper Last week was my first time eatin' lobster Cousin got shot, neva went to see the doctor Roadd, I'm C4, you CB4 I was really at the F, nigga, D24 Either you real or rat, nigga, either, or She said she neva met a nigga like me before Haha, breathe easy, whore I'm wavy, 'member you used to call me Peasy whore Channel Peacoat, Canadian Sky Coat Good work from the cartel, in a speed boat Riches give millzz deepthroat, cause I'm seein' C-Notes Thank the man above, all my needs turned T-bone Bill Cosby sweater, no Theo Will quioly give a Michael Jackson boss bars?

Either these lyrics don't exist or they haven't been added yet.

Listen & view Quilly Millz's lyrics & tabs

Toking on that biscuit till I' m no longer existing Some photos are in Creative commons license from wikimedia.

Call me when it's over. Top song lyrics at Lyrics. Don't let the bridges that you cross turn into bridges you burn. Pull up in the Bitches coming aint no kissing, see the nigga he sneak dissing.

The road to riches could throw you off at the next turn.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий