понедельник, 20 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD DJ ZEEZ 4KASIBE

For that, I don't speak more of Igbo Language but understand the language to some extent. It is not everybody that has the opportunity to come close to you. Legendry, Fela Kuti has always been a source of inspiration to me he is very realistic. I was doing the whole recording towards the end of last year. These kinds of songs are where you get some certain inspirations. The launching was done January 13th with my record label Headline Records, I still did the remix of 'See mu ni with Ruggedman, 9ice and Ajasa. dj zeez 4kasibe

Uploader: Gushicage
Date Added: 18 February 2016
File Size: 15.73 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 29012
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Everybody can never understand you. I said to myself that since this song went this far that I really have to seat up and take it serious.

I cannot shy away zeeez the fact that it has brought me fame, though fame has its good, bad and ugly. These kinds of songs are where you get some certain inspirations.

If I am in the studio and what comes to my mind is slow, then I will 4jasibe it but I don't have to do it because other people are doing it. Why were you looking simpler or you don't have dreads then?

Is it your kind of music that determines the choice of words in your songs, because the lyrics of your songs are usually vulgar or would I say not what children are supposed to listen to? I started with a group of four and then 4kasibe. There was a time that we look up to Ghanaians in terms of video.

Top Headlines Nigeria Entertainment Music. So, for you to stand out you must be unique. Sound like yourself even if people think you are not good, stick to it. Those two things are music and football. When I started as a DJ, my parents where ok with it.

dj zeez 4kasibe

Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct. Legendry, Fela Kuti has always been a source of inspiration to me he is very realistic. First of all I will say wow to any up and coming artistes that say DJ Zeez is 4kazibe role model. I have a lot of plans in my life. I was trying to make sure I come up with something much better than before.

dj zeez 4kasibe

I was a science student in the secondary school. If you listen to my song, there has been a little bit of controversy on the song O4kasibe. One of them is Confirmed. Most of my songs always have certain impact on people on the street as well the upper class. What good things have music brought your way? I have one elder brother and one younger sister so that makes me the middle child.

DOWNLOAD: DJ Zeez – Fokasibe (mp3)

That is why in the song I got this part that said, "To ba dey Yankee, wo ngbo wa nbe. Speaking for myself, I get most of my inspiration from the street and God. They could not beat him so they have to join him. I have always looked like this. So these are the deep meaning of the song.

It is just to set an example by singing that 'I am proud to be a Nigerian.

Dj Zeez kasibe Album will be released 15 January - Music/Radio - Nigeria

My mom is from Lagos State, and I have spent a better part of my life in Lagos. For that, I don't speak more of Igbo Language but understand the language to some extent. O4kasibe is a slang that stands for creativity.

I have done two videos on songs that are not as popular as Booby FC fj 4kasibe. The '4' represents the four cardinal points of the world, north, south, east and west.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий